Hey guys! You all know I *love* book subscription boxes, so when Book Boyfriend Box asked me if I wanted a one off box of theirs to review, I said YES.
The April box was themed Beauty and the Beast which was an on point theme selection as I adore all things Beauty and the Beast!
The box had one hardback book along with 5 goodies and a colouring page on the back of the contents card.
I was really impressed with how much this box had packed inside and the quality of all of the items was great.
Inside the box, there was:
- A FULL SIZED Funko Pop from the live action Beauty and the Beast movie-I got Belle in her gorgeous white gown which I was thrilled at!
- An exclusive Beastly candle from Kool and Co. Inspired by the concept of seeing the heart within someone, looking past their outward appearance, it has a gorgeous deep colour and smells good!
- An exclusive Tale as Old as Time Eyeshadow from princess by Beth Wade. In a lovely rose shade, I thought it was a really fun touch to receive make up in a book box and would love to get that again!
- An exclusive, hand-blended Spring Court Tea from Wick and Fable. A blend of hibiscus, rosehips, mint and lemon, the tea mixture itself looks really pretty and I’m looking forward to trying this.
- An exclusive Cruel Beauty quote bookmark by Fictional Fox. It’s always great to get a new bookmark, so this was a good addition to find inside the box.
- The exclusive colouring page on the back of the contents card was done by one of Book Boyfriend Box’s in-house designers and I’m always interested in colouring (even if I forget to do it most of the time, oops).
And the book was Hunted by Meagan Spooner, a YA Beauty and the Beast retelling with a fresh spin and Russian forest setting. It was really high on my wishlist so I was really glad to have it in this box! I’m EXCITED to read this one guys. It also came with a copy of a letter from the author for the box.
Here’s my full unboxing:
If you’re interested in Book Boyfriend Box, you can check them out here. You can also use the code COSY10 to get a discount on your next box. I definitely recommend having a look if you’re a fan of subscription boxes as I was impressed with this box. (They are US based though, so shipping will be more for people based elsewhere like me-I had to pay a customs charge on my box.) All in all, I loved this box and am intrigued to see what themes they’ll do in the future!
Has anyone else ever bought one of these boxes? Who else has Hunted on their TBRs?