Hey guys! Today I’m excited to show you all some of my bookish merch collection. Which I never knew was really a *thing* before bookstagram. *Whispers* bookstagramming has taught me so much… Anyway, so I thought it would be fun to blog about my recent additions every now and then-is this something you guys would be interested in? Let me know!
If I wasn’t buying so many books, I would definitely buy more mugs! I’m particularly in love with Evie’s mugs. I have an ACOMAF inspired one that was a gift from my husband, and a Pride and Prejudice inspired one that was a gift from my lovely friend, Mhay.
Well, obviously I knew bookmarks was a thing before bookstagram. But not how many simply gorgeous little businesses existed on places like Etsy! It was hard to narrow it down and I’m sure I’m missing some, but here are my faves:
- The Lumos bookmark is from Nerdy Post (who also do amazing art, check them out!), and I use it the most often, along with my classics bookmark from there (buried in a book somewhere that I couldn’t find for this photo shoot!) as they are big, velvety smooth and double sided! So much LOVE.
- I’m not sure where my Lorelai Gilmore bookmark is from, but it was a gift from my fave Gilmore, Sarah, and this quote just sums up my life basically.
- The Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts magnetic bookmarks are designed and made by one of my faves, Asma, and her shop is just merch goals.
- Rapunzel and Flynn are also magnetic and come from Read and Wonder, which make all sorts of lovely bookmarks!
- The matching princess and general bookmarks and the cat and bunny bookmarks are ones I picked up while on holiday in Seoul, South Korea, and if you ever want adorable stationery, just go to Seoul. Seriously.
Because they’re basically merch right?!
Introducing… My funko family!
I’m collecting the Harry Potter line as you can see… And I also have Belle, because I adore Beauty and the Beast! Also on my wishlist are Newt and the niffler from Fantastic Beasts, winter Belle and beast and Mrs Potts and Chip, Lorelai and Rory Gilmore and Sookie and I reeeaaaally want them to make PLL funkos! I’m also tempted by the OUAT funkos too…
And Harry got contacts.
I recently became a rep for Lucy and her designs are just phenomenal! Very pretty and great quality, I’m looking for some nice frames to put some of these up around my apartment! You can check out her shop here. Her mugs and bookmarks are great, too! Here are some of my personal favourites:
One of my new obsessions are cute pencils! I’ve always loved pens and pencils and stationery, but bookish ones?! Yes please! These Jane Austen pencils are also from Hollyvander’s.
For anyone with their own personal library, I can’t recommend Ladd Designs’ personalised embossers enough. Mine has an M in the middle and says: From the Library of Mia and Michael. (It was lucky we share the same initial! I went for first names as I kept my own surname when we got married.) Plus you don’t know joy until you emboss something, it is REALLY satisfying to do!
Haha you didn’t think I’d write an entire post on merch and not include bookish CANDLES did you?!
Recently I became a rep for Book & Nook and I honestly have so much love for their candles-the bright and colourful labels! The glitter! THE GLITTER. And yes, they smell great, too. Obviously.
Check out my burgeoning collection!
I now have Weep (inspired by Strange the Dreamer), Shadowhunters and the Autumn Court in the big 9oz size, the limited edition Beauty and Beast duo in 7oz jars and the Caraval inspired Isla de los suenos in the 4.5oz tin. My favourites are Weep and Beauty, both smell incredible and are so pretty! True story: I procrastinate a LOT checking out all the candles on Bella’s Etsy store, there are just too many I want!
Here’s a close up of Weep:
And those are all my current faves! Thank you all for reading! If you’re interested in buying candles from Book & Nook, you can use the code COSY10 for a discount, and if you’re interested in buying art from Lucy in the Sky Creations, the code marchluv will also give you a discount!
What are your favourite items of merch you guys own?