Hey guys! Wow this is painfully late. PAINFULLY. But hey, better late than never! (Being better at blogging is one of my many many New Year’s resolutions so bear with me!)
Well, it’s that time of year. Illumicrate are releasing sneak peeks at what’s going to be inside their February box! *cue squeaks of excitement* So far, the clues I’ve gleaned for you guys are: There’s going to be TWO books! One is “a dark tale of music and mischief” and the other is an ARC of an upcoming fantasy! There will be an item from @janestinythings included. They’re already selling out so go and get one quickly and use the code COSY10 for a discount!
Now, on with the unboxing!
It’s amazing how they get it all into one box really *heart shaped eyes*
In this lovely box of goodies, there was:
- An exclusive coffee cosy designed by Sparrow + Wolf.
- An exclusive AIDAN candle by Meraki Candles.
- An exclusive Evil Plans notebook designed by House of Wonderland.
- Some Happy Socks by Happy Socks.
- Extras from Six of Crows, Wolf by Wolf, Holding up the Universe, The One Memory of Flora Banks, Holding up the Universe and Unconventional.
- Annnnd a lovely hardback of The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid with a signed bookplate and bookmark.
I loved that a coffee cosy was included in this box! Such a useful item that’s designed really cutely. I feel like a lot of subscription boxes cater more for teens so it’s always really nice to get something I’ll actually use! On the same note, I loooved the candle, socks and notebook! They were all great designed items that will be perfect in my day to day life. Score!
I always love seeing the little extras that Illumicrate packs into each box, and this month we had stickers, little bits of artwork, book samplers and a card wallet. This box was crammed with goodies and so much fun to unbox!
And, of course, the book. I was about to buy The Diabolic for one of my husband’s Christmas presents so I was really excited to get a copy in this month’s box!
Who else is an Illumicrate fan?!