“The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Hey guys! Wow it’s been a long time since I’ve blogged… *hides in shame* I hope you’ve all had an amazing Christmas/holidays/New Year’s and are feeling freshly inspired and motivated for 2017!
I always feel a bit bleh after December is over, especially since I usually travel for New Year’s as it’s mine and my husband’s wedding anniversary (this year we went to Iceland as some of you already know!) so it takes me a good week and a half to actually start working on my resolutions!
But I’m still alive and fully resolved to start blogging more often again! I have some book reviews, unboxings and a VERY cool author’s interview coming your way soon… As well as some random posts that I’m really excited for!
First, I thought I’d tell you what’s new with me as well as some of my personal 2017 plans and goals.
- I’m currently editing my NaNoWriMo novel. It is the second book I’ve written and the one that I’m going to query a LOT, so I’m spending a lot of time on this goal this year.
- I’m also slowly plotting and planning my book #3, which I’ve written bits of already and that I plan on writing after I finish editing #2.
- I am currently SLAYING my healthy eating and living kick, but I’m only in week 1, so hoping I can keep going!
- I’ve decided that 2017 is going to be my year of happiness. I want to take the time to make small changes and little efforts to improve my day to day life.
- I want to try different things and experiment more. Whether that’s with food or blogging or Instagram photos… We’ll see.
- I want to have more fun, more often.
That was more of a random list that I thought it was going to be! Thank you so much for reading, I love each and every one of you guys for all your support and cute comments! Have any of you made any resolutions this year? What do you guys want out of 2017?