Hey guys! So I figured it’s safe enough to post my Nerdy Post unboxing blog post now that everyone seems to have received theirs and be anxiously waiting for the next, Game of Thrones themed one. Which is meant to be awesome. Check out Alexis’ designs here. Her designs are brilliant and her hyperlapse posts always mesmerise me…
So, the first Nerdy Post was Hogwarts themed, AKA the best theme ever. In it, we received:
- An art print of the Hogwarts crest in the colour of the different houses, formed from the lettering of all the different spells, hexes and curses.
- A bookmark which says Lumos on one side and Nox on the other.
- A Nerdy Postcard, quidditch themed, to colour in.
- A prefect badge.
- A Hogwarts sticker in the shape of the Hogwarts castle itself.
- A little notepad which says: “I solemnly swear I am up to no good.”
I absolutely LOVED all the products and was thrilled to discover each one upon opening the package. And I did not accidentally recycle half the items then have to dig through said recycling box 2 days later to retrieve them after I’d found out what I’d done… (Sorry Alexis!)
My absolute favourite items are:
- The art print, which I’m going to find a nice, white frame for and put up in my brand new library (16 days and counting!).
- The bookmark-SO useful for bookworms and cleanable, too-even if you drop it into a pot of hummus! (Which I absolutely did not find out the hard way…)
- The Hogwarts sticker. Because it’s freakin adorable.
- The notepad-I love being hyper organised and making notes and this had a generous amount of pages in it, so will last me through many random accidents that I apparently keep attracting at the moment. Did I mention I stepped on a plug and gouged a chunk of my foot out? Yeah. That happened.
So to conclude, Nerdy Post = Awesome.